Who wrote or said it?:
- Amy Gilligan, Gilbert Ross, Benjamin Post, Sidney Lapstein, and Charles Davenport.
- nursing home proprietor, serial killer.
- Medical/Executive Director, who lost his medical license
- prominent American eugenicist and biologist, he was one of the leaders of the American eugenics movement.
- The author’s don’t have any qualification based on this article. (red flag)
- Since the author’s couldn’t be found we have no way of saying what they know about the field. (red flag)
- Since we don’t know anything on the author’s we can’t find the publication topic.
Why did the source write or say it?:
- To inform about classical homogenous configuration for smalltalk.
- The article is scholarly because of the data which are presented.
Where (what source) was it published?
- Red flag because the actual article couldn’t be found.
When was it published or said?:
After 2005 because in the reference section it said Feb 2005.